Thanks for All your Effort

For questions concerning driver development in general, problems with the board or users, feature requests or other Off-Topic discussions.

Thanks for All your Effort

Postby StevenHarper » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:41 pm

Hi, after using your drivers for the last 2 years I have decided to post and say thanks for all the effort.

2 Years ago we pushed our company to let us swap to Linux (Ubuntu 6.06) - we all run Dual Monitor,
The machines we have all used P650 (AGP) card (now we have P750 PCIE slim cards & run Ubuntu 7.10).

After discovering the quality (lack of) and support (lack of) given by Matrox, I was worried that we would have to return back to a Microsoft OS to make use of our Dual Monitor setups.

However I discovered you drivers and also you very helpful forum.

I can now say that we have no problems with 20+ systems all running your drivers, I/we are really grateful of your work.

€40.00 EUR - Donated to your good self.

thanks
StevenHarper
Private
Private

Re: Thanks for All your Effort

Postby tuxx-home.at » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:32 pm

I can now say that we have no problems with 20+ systems all running your drivers, I/we are really grateful of your work.

That's great to hear :) I'm glad that I could help you out when moving to Linux. To be honest, this whole unofficial driver thing has started out of this very
reason for me too. When I came to my company, all employees were running Windows machines with dual head configurations too and I wanted to migrate
to Linux as well. The only thing that didn't work at all was the Matrox graphics card and therefore I tried to make it work. Well, the result is this forum now
and the unofficial drivers, so basically, our motivations were the same :)

€40.00 EUR - Donated to your good self.

Many, many thanks for that!
Your donation is greatly appreciated!
tuxx-home.at
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Return to General questions